Comprehensive Property management At-A-Glance
Property Assessment and Pricing Evaluation
The 1836 team will help you build your investment on a firm foundation with our thorough evaluation based on our years of experience. We’ll assess your home for legal and code compliance, property condition and appearance, and evaluate comps. Our recommendations cover property marketing, condition improvements, maintaining code compliance, and a suggested rental rate for the market.
Proven Tenant Screening Process
1836’s tried and true tenant criteria has been perfected over the 12+ years we’ve been in business and we use it for all of our personal and managed properties. Our annual eviction rate is less than 0.5%!
- Ensure full compliance with Federal Fair Housing Standards
- Verify identification and conduct full credit check, including judgements
- Conduct nationwide terror watch list and criminal records check, sex offender database check, eviction search, and more
- Verify employment, income, and financial qualifications
- Confirm move-in timeline and pets
Industry-Leading Advertising and Marketing Campaign
1836 Property Management will create a professional advertising package designed to highlight your property’s best assets. We’ll help you get the maximum amount of buzz for your home, impress your ideal tenants, and obtain the highest market rental rate.
- Listing on MLS and 60+ syndicated property sites, and over 60 additional websites
- Professional signage and secure modern electronic lock boxes to increase access and feedback for showings and agents
- High-quality professional photographs taken with a wide angle lens to highlight your property’s best assets
- A custom floor plan specifically created for your property
- A narrated video walking tour of your property to be displayed on YouTube, the MLS listing, and more locations (as available)
- Access to the only unique network of affiliate rental locator partners in Austin
Trusted Maintenance & Property Care
1836 responds to the needs of your property and tenants quickly and efficiently. Through our partner organization the Greater Austin Rental Services Company, we’ve built relationships with licensed and insured vendors who ensure our standards of service and cleanliness, and follow our billing and procedural requirements.
Specialized Move-Out Service
Offered with every plan is our amazing Move-Out Service! If you have a tenant moving out within the first thirty days of signing up with us, we will handle everything for you at the low rate of $199. What’s included?
- Move out walkthrough
- Itemizing repair costs
- Handling tenant communication regarding the legal reasons for the deductions from their security deposit
- Returning the security deposit in the state code allotted time frame
STR Transition (Short-Term Rental Transition)
Are you transitioning your short-term rental into a long-term rental? We can assist! We’ve partnered with local Austin moving, storage, and estate sale companies to make the transition easy. Our partners are even giving our clients a reduced rate for choosing their service! Contact us today for more details