06 Jun Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Compensation: Top performers will earn between $80,000- $90,000+ annually (base+commission)
Employment Type: Full-Time
1836 Realty is seeking a strong salesperson with a real estate background looking to join a great company.
Your days will be spent meeting with and prospecting owners of rental properties with the goal of helping them understand the power of working with a professional property manager like 1836 Realty.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) at 1836 Realty is responsible for making great first impressions with potential clients. All new leads and referrals will be introduced to the BDM so that they can ensure that they are a good fit for the company, and to communicate the unique capabilities and outcomes that 1836 Realty delivers. Over time, the BDM will become a foundation of our most legendary customer success and service stories. The BDM is both a filter that saves the company from taking on misfit clients and a magnet that will attract perfect-fit clients for years to come.
- Respond to inbound leads quickly and effectively
- Execute outbound strategy and continuously develop new relationships with key partners
- Meet with, and educate, qualified prospects on our residential management services
- Qualify and convert prospects into clients for our service
- Complete the necessary forms and paperwork to onboard new properties
- Manage a robust and dynamic pipeline within our CRM with current notes and statuses
- Learn our unique policies and procedures and relevant real estate laws
- Build relationships with prospects and nurture them to create new property management opportunities
The right candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Great Listener
- Clear Communicator (on phone, over email and in person)
- Consistent Performance
- Fast Learner
- Proficiency in LeadSimple
- Real Estate or investment experience is preferred
- Real Estate license is required
Here are some benefits of joining 1836 Realty:
- You’ll be selling the best product in town:
- While there are many property management companies, we have invested the time to design a uniquely attractive product that the market is looking for.
- This role offers a high degree of autonomy. This is a results-driven position that requires a self-directed and committed professional.
- You will be offered an abundance of training, coaching and mentorship on industry best practices and sales skill development.
- Flexible Schedule
- 2 weeks Paid Time Off
- 50% Healthcare coverage match
- Opportunities for advancement within the network of providers
- Qualified candidates will have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license to attend meetings and events.