01 Jun Onboarding Specialist
Compensation: Top performers will make $66,000 as top pay. Minimum starting pay is $54,000. Overrides for real estate licensing & other bonus opportunities are available.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Salaried
1836 Property Management is seeking a team and detail-oriented Onboarding Specialist who wants to join a winning and rapidly growing team.
The Onboarding Specialist at 1836 Property Management is responsible for the client’s journey from signing a property management agreement to the point at which the property is active and on the market for lease. This person will be managing a paperwork, logistical and emotional journey for our clients as they learn our process, legal and property condition requirements as well as what it takes to be a successful real estate investor.
The right candidate will care for the emotional journey of new and seasoned investors as well as the actual properties we manage through great listening, sound decision making, collaborative problem solving, and consistent professionalism.
- Make introductions and guide clients through the onboarding process
- Ensure 100% paperwork compliance
- Evaluate, give feedback, and coordinate repairs as needed to meet our make ready standards and legal requirements
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure all repairs are completed
- Ensure accuracy of information required to input the property into our systems
- Quality assurance on each project to ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborate with sales and operations to ensure performance, efficiency, and client satisfaction
- Increase skills and update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Participate in marketing events to promote the company’s services such as trade shows.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the position.
The right candidate will deliver the following at the end of the first 90 days:
- Ability to navigate and use various software successfully including but not limited to Buildium, Google Drive, Podio, etc..
- Ability to deliver work on time with little to no errors.
- Ability to navigate, facilitate and deliver positive investor interactions.
- Interact with vendors professionally
- Contribute to solutions for problems as they arrive
- Completely own any tasks or responsibilities assigned
- Ability to self manage workload and deliver without fail
Skills/Qualifications: Professional level communication skills. Proficient with computers, web-based: 2 years
Office hours are 9 am – 4:30 pm. Salaried employees are expected to handle some pertinent, time-sensitive, calls and emails outside of normal hours.
Health care with 50% paid by the employer for the employee. Currently, we are with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Health Savings Account option
Flexible schedule – We base our employee’s vacation/sick time on a program invented by Zappos. We hire adults who respect and understand that their job has to be completed on time and without fail. If employees fail to deliver performance and can’t manage their time wisely they will not succeed. This has proved very beneficial for our employees and us as a company.
Austin, TX 78704 however transit to properties will be required.
The opportunity to work remotely when approved.
Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
English required, Spanish-preferred
Required licenses or certifications:
- Real Estate License-preferred
- Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Fully functioning auto with proper insurance listing 1836 Realty as additional insured
We are not accepting resumes for this position. To apply, you must follow the below google form link, complete a very short online application and upload a simple video cover letter (60 seconds) explaining why you‘re a good fit for this role. A simple phone or webcam video is acceptable, no editing or professional skills required.