Information for Agents
Our Online Application Process and Timeline
- Rest assured that the MLS status is accurate because we update immediately. If marked ‘A’, we do not have applications on hand. If property is occupied, do not show up without scheduling with current tenant.
- Click here to review online application and tenant criteria. Please make sure all applicants meet all criteria before submitting application.
- Ensure that all requested documents, funds, copies of licenses, pay stubs, etc. are uploaded to the online application.
- Application must be submitted online via the link provided. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Credit score requirements are firm and cannot be negotiated.
- We accept the best qualified offer.
- Allow at least 3 days for processing. Rental history can take the longest time to retrieve.
- Have client funds ready for deposit within 48 hours of approval. We can not accept this online directly from approved applicants.
- We can hold the property for a maximum of 14 days from approval after the ready date.
- Weekend or after hours move in’s can only be performed with special approval and an additional fee.
A – Active and available, no completed apps on hand
AC – Applications are being processed. You may apply but your application will be competing with at least one other.
P – An application has been approved but the tenants has not yet moved in and/or signed the lease. Applications will not be accepted at this time.
L – Leased, no longer available.
Refer Your Clients and Protect Your Future Sales
Collaborate with 1836 when your clients need property management services. We’ll ease your workload, lower your liability, and pay you a referral fee.